High benefits for the best performance in the regulation of the most sophisticated systems, with the possibility of control performing based on multiple inputs and outputs.
Easy and flexible configuration by software tools with graphic interface through functional blocks. Execution of multiple independent control tasks or related to each other, could act as a data acquisition devices, monitoring, control or performing typical PLC tasks.
Data or plot display allowing to monitor process trends and signal status.
- Input: universal (control digital signal).
- Output: continuous (voltage/current), logical or relay.
- Control: single loop, cascade, flow, heat power, ratio, etc. programmer.
- Communication: TTL, RS-232/422/485, PROFIBUS-DP, CANBUS, INTERBUS, ETHERNET.
- Power supply: 24 VCC, 90/250 VCA.