Thermocouples and thermoresistences
Sensors with several measuring points. Normally constructed with stainless steel or Inconel metallic sheath and internally insulated with compacted magnesium oxide.
Suitable for measuring temperature gradients of the process with a single probe.
Finished in transition bushing and extension cables.
Maximum working temperature: 2.200°C
- Type: J, K, T, E, N, R, S, Pt100, Pt1000 and others.
- of measurement points: to be defined according to dimensions.
- Diameter of the sheath: from 1.5 mm.
- Termination: bare wires or connector.
- Cable insulation: PVC, Teflon or Fiberglass.