Sensors manufactured from thermocouple wire and with exposed hot junction. Available with any type of connectors, compensated terminals, etc.
The hot junction can be fixed to the process with self-adhesive or metal patches, copper discs, washers, adjustable rings, bayonets, magnets or others.
- Calibration: E, J, K, N, T, B, R, S, W3 and W5. Class 1 and 2.
- Conductor diameter: from 0.1 to 4 mm
- Wire insulation: PVC (105ᵒC), Teflon (260ᵒC), Kapton (320ᵒC),
glass fiber (480ᵒC), high temperature glass fiber (705ᵒC), silica fiber (980ᵒC), ceramic fiber (1200ᵒC), ceramic beads (1650ᵒC).
- Protection: copper braid, stainless steel, Inconel 600, flexible tube.
- Screen: silver-plated copper mesh or aluminum Mylar.